The National Collegiate Choral Organization began developing webinars in 2020 as the next arm of publication for the Organization. Webinars are intended as video-based events featuring experts on a particular topic of interest to our membership. After webinars broadcast, NCCO’s chief editor of publications compiles a summary which—when paired with video and any compiled resources key to the topic—is archived on this site as a permanent resource to members and others.
NCCO welcomes feedback on past webinars as well as on future topics for individual webinars or longer, loosely-themed seasons. To send a comment, email us.
NCCO Webinar Series
- Season 2: Collegiate Choral Programs in an Era of Upheaval (August 2020)
- Season 1: Collegiate Choral Programs at the Onset of the Coronavirus Pandemic (March/April 2020)
- Series 2, Webinar 4 - 11 Sep 2020: Our Students' Experience of Social Distance
- Series 2, Webinar 3 - 13 Aug 2020: Becoming a More Racially Inclusive Organization
- Series 2, Webinar 2 - 6 Aug 2020: Expanding Choral Pedagogy in a Time of Constant Change
- Series 2, Webinar 1 - 3 Aug 2020: Why Virtual Choirs
- Series 1, Webinar 7 - 15 April 2020: Onward, We Lead (4 articles)
In light of ever-shifting developments in higher-ed and the Corona virus, the two webinars originally planned for mid-September have been cancelled. The series remains open, however, and further topics will be considered. Send ideas to [email protected].
- Upon clicking “Register for Webinar,” attendees will be taken to a simple registration form. Once completed and submitted, an individual link will be sent to the registrant.
- Webinar attendees are not required to download or join Zoom.
- Tech questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Zoom support for assistance.