The National Board of NCCO is our organization's legislative authority, with the power to consider changes to our policies, structure, and governance. Comprised of 50 collegiate choral conductors from around the US and Canada, the National Board Members are recommended for appointment to a four-year term by the Vice President and officially appointed by the Officers.
Our National Board Members are the heart and soul of NCCO, taking part in our task forces, programs, and policy making.
Minutes and Regions
National Board Members serve staggered, four-year terms in groups of ten per region. The regions of representation are:
- Central: AR, KS, NE, ND, OK, SD, TX, LA, MO
- Eastern: CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV
- Midwestern: IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Southern: MS, AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN
- Western: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY, Canada