Membership in NCCO comes with a range of benefits and is the best way to stay an active and engaged member of the college and university choral community. See below for details on joining and renewing membership.
The Benefits of Membership
- Interaction with colleagues who share similar college & university choral positions across the country
- Invitation to apply for various sessions, panels, and performances at our biennial, national conferences
- Access to The Choral Scholar, NCCO’s online, peer-reviewed journal
- Access to unique resources like NCCO’s The Conductor as Scholar: National Guidelines for the Promotion and Tenure of Collegiate Choral Conductors and new resources in development
- Opportunity for meaningful service to our profession
Membership in NCCO is renewed every two years, marked from the day .
There are two pricing tiers:
Regular Membership – $100 (only $50 per year)
for teachers, choral professionals, and other non-students
Student Membership – $50 (only $25 per year)
for college students