The National Board of NCCO is comprised of 50 collegiate choral conductors from around the US and Canada as appointed by the Officers of NCCO. Board members are the primary liaisons between NCCO’s officers and NCCO’s stakeholders.
National Board members serve staggered, four-year terms in groups of ten per region. The regions of representation are:
- Central: AR, KS, NE, ND, OK, SD, TX, LA, MO
- Eastern: CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV
- Midwestern: IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Southern: MS, AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN
- Western: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY, Canada